The Cabrillo community is dedicated to establishing and maintaining a positive and productive learning environment. The staff values and appreciates working in partnership with our families to facilitate our school mission.
· Every student has the right to attend a safe, healthy, and orderly campus where the school culture promotes a positive attitude toward learning.
· Every student will have access to an instructional program that is challenging, relevant, and engaging.
· Every student and staff member will work together to provide a campus climate that values each individual student and his/her unique background and culture.
· Every student and staff member will work together to promote community service, environmental responsibility and global awareness.
· Every student and staff member will utilize technology in safe, collaborative, and innovative ways while practicing appropriate digital citizenship.
The Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) Board accepted a letter of retirement from Superintendent Dr. Roger Rice, effective September 3, 2022, during the May 10 Board meeting.
After a challenging two years, the Ventura Unified School District and Museum of Ventura County are happy to announce that the annual VUSD Districtwide Student Art Show is back!