The Cabrillo community is dedicated to establishing and maintaining a positive and productive learning environment. The staff values and appreciates working in partnership with our families to facilitate our school mission.
· Every student has the right to attend a safe, healthy, and orderly campus where the school culture promotes a positive attitude toward learning.
· Every student will have access to an instructional program that is challenging, relevant, and engaging.
· Every student and staff member will work together to provide a campus climate that values each individual student and his/her unique background and culture.
· Every student and staff member will work together to promote community service, environmental responsibility and global awareness.
· Every student and staff member will utilize technology in safe, collaborative, and innovative ways while practicing appropriate digital citizenship.
VUSD launches new partnership with school safety technology company Gaggle, called SpeakUp for Safety which will help curb bullying and threats of violence.
This project was specifically designed to enhance the safety and convenience of travel to and from Montalvo Elementary School for students and their families and to provide a more accessible neighborhood for the Montalvo community.
Comprehensive energy program will leverage Federal funding to implement integrated solutions at all 27 school sites and capture an expected $106 million in net energy savings.
ABC7s Philip Palmer visited Ventura last month to talk to VUSD students in the GRIT program at De Anza Academy of Technology & the Arts (DATA).
We're closing out National Nutrition Month with some significant updates!